Best Low budget Mic for YouTuber | Boya By M1 Omnidirectional
- May 5, 2019
- Posted by: Ankush Thavali
- Category: Technology Blog
I still remember when I started my YouTube career, I used to get many comments from users about the mic. My followers were not happy with the mic performance. I started searching about the mic which should be low budget and can be affordable. After lot of searching finally I am sharing the best low budget experience mic here. Along with this I am also sharing the setting need to take place to work perfectly.
I am using lavaliere mic and this is one of the best low budget mic for YouTuber. It has 20 feet long wire. You don’t need to use another phone to record the video and sound recording as it is having good length.
Both Video and audio can be easily record with this mic. You need to do following setting if mic is not working for you.
Boya BYM1 Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphone with 20ft Audio Cable (Black)
How to Use Lavaliere Mic
1) Default camera app will not help you to set up the mic
2) We need to download and install opencamera app. (Download app from google play store or App store)
3) Open the opencamera app. Click on setting then go to video setting. You will find the option as Audio source. Choose external mic(if present).
4) Test the audio quality. You will find huge improvement in audio quality.
I hope you will find this article useful. Please comment your thoughts on this. Thank you!!!