Steps to add new hosts in OEM 13c
Follow the below Steps to add new hosts in OEM 13c.
Login as sysman in OEM.
- Choose: Setup, Add Target, Add Targets Manually.
- Under “Add Host Targets” Click “Install Agent on Host”
- Add Host Name: node1.learnomate.org & Platform: Linux x86-64, Click Next.
- Deployment Type: Fresh Agent Install
- Fill “Linux x86-64: Agent Installation Details” as below.
*Installation Base Directory – /u01/app/Agent_13c
*Instance Directory – /u01/app/Agent_13c/agent_inst
Select “Named Credential” – NC_HOST_ORACLE(SYSMAN)
Port – 3872
- Click “Deploy Agent”.
- Click “Continue for all hosts” when encounter sudo permission issues. For this after the deployment, need to run root.sh seperately.
- Click “Done”
- Manually run the following script(s) on the remote host as a root user
- To Fix LDAP authentication issue, run the below as root,
ln -s /usr/lib64/libpam.so.0.83.1 libpam.so
cp sshd emagent